[CIG-SEISMO] time reversed computation in specfem2d

Chris Morency cmorency at Princeton.EDU
Wed Apr 29 07:53:37 PDT 2009

Hi Dimitri and Jörg,

Yes, it being done in the weeks to come is definitively my priority.
Running a type of benchmark with Jörg's code sounds great. I will keep
in touch.

Thanks,
Christina