[CIG-SEISMO] combine_AVS_DX in specfem3d

pge05bqw at studserv.uni-leipzig.de pge05bqw at studserv.uni-leipzig.de
Fri May 15 05:56:59 PDT 2009

Hello,
for a better understanding of the 2D code, i tried to make some tests
with SPECFEM3D. To see how the mesh lookes like I executed
"xcombine_AVS_DX". But I got the following error:

forrtl: No such file or directory
forrtl: severe (29): file not found, unit 10, file
/auto/scratch_n000002/DATABASE_MPI/proc000000_AVS_DXpointssurface.txt

I found in line 61 of the file create_serial_name_database.f90 a
abolute path specified, which I changed to the correct scratch path.
And now the error looks like that:

forrtl: severe (105): there is no data-edit-descriptor to match a
data-item in the I/O list, unit -5, file Internal Formatted Write

Does anyone can help me?
thx & regards,
Jörg
(Student, University of Leipzig)