[CIG-SEISMO] combine_AVS_DX in specfem3d

Dimitri Komatitsch dimitri.komatitsch at univ-pau.fr
Fri May 15 06:49:25 PDT 2009

Hi,

Change LOCAL_PATH_IS_ALSO_GLOBAL from false to true in constants.h
and then "make all"

this is documented in the manual therefore you should read it first

pge05bqw at studserv.uni-leipzig.de wrote:
> Hello,
> for a better understanding of the 2D code, i tried to make some tests
> with SPECFEM3D. To see how the mesh lookes like I executed
> "xcombine_AVS_DX". But I got the following error:
>
> forrtl: No such file or directory
> forrtl: severe (29): file not found, unit 10, file
> /auto/scratch_n000002/DATABASE_MPI/proc000000_AVS_DXpointssurface.txt
>
> I found in line 61 of the file create_serial_name_database.f90 a
> abolute path specified, which I changed to the correct scratch path.
> And now the error looks like that:
>
> forrtl: severe (105): there is no data-edit-descriptor to match a
> data-item in the I/O list, unit -5, file Internal Formatted Write
>
> Does anyone can help me?
> thx & regards,
> Jörg
> (Student, University of Leipzig)

Dimitri Komatitsch - dimitri.komatitsch aT univ-pau.fr
Professor, University of Pau, Institut universitaire de France,
CNRS and INRIA Magique3D, France   http://www.univ-pau.fr/~dkomati1