[CIG-SEISMO] A question about xcombine_vol_data

廖力 liaoli07 at mails.gucas.ac.cn
Thu Apr 22 18:21:32 PDT 2010

Dear Sirs:
     I am a graduate students from China, my name is Li LIAO,I have two questiones about Specfem3D-global.
     First: I want to get the S-wave velocity model like figure5-1 in the manual.I have got some binary files like proc000000_reg3(1,2)_vs.bin. But when i use xcombine_vol_data to combine all the *vs.bin only get 6 *.mesh files and they are very small only 4 bytes. it seems i have met some errors when i run xcombine_vol_data. could you give me a example of Xcombine_vol_data. and the next step is using mesh2vtu.pl,could you give me a example of this also?
     Second: Can i use any arbitary P-wave S-wave model by myself in the simulation?
      Thank you very much!
      Regards
      Li Liao
      2010/04/23