[CIG-SEISMO] How to get GMT files of movie and shakemap?

Pieyre Le Loher Pieyre.Le_Loher at inria.fr
Thu Aug 26 09:11:03 PDT 2010

Dear Hu Yuanxin,

I just committed a few modifications in SPECFEM3D so you should run 'svn
update'. I modified the path '/opt/seismo-util/lib/perl' in the two Perl
scripts you mentioned. Basing on SPECFEM3D-1.4.3, I also modified
"create_movie_shakemap_AVS_DX_GMT.f90" in SPECFEM-2.0 to support the GMT
format in output.

Please tell me if everything works well with you dataset.
Thanks.

Best regards.

Pieyre