[CIG-SEISMO] Dear Sirs, i have some problems on SPECFEM2D

zilibo zilibo at 126.com
Thu Mar 4 20:56:31 PST 2010

Dear Sirs

         I am a graduate student from china. My name is zilibo. I am using
the SPECFEM2D to simulate (an)elastic seismic wave propagation . I have read
the README_MANUAL carefully. When I try to edit input file "DATA/Par_file",
I confront difficulties . I don't know how to generate the "mesh_file ",
"nodes_coords_file","materials_file " by GID.I Can use the gid to construct
the model(2d),but the format of file that Gid generating are not same as
which you provide .How can I get the "mesh_file " etc with the same format
as yours,then make the program run correctly ? can you give me an example?

Thank you very much

Zilibo

Yours faithfully

2010/3/5