[CIG-SEISMO] arbitrary velocity model in SPECFEM3D

Dimitri Komatitsch dimitri.komatitsch at univ-pau.fr
Thu Mar 11 02:31:42 PST 2010

Dear Jean-Paul,

The best thing to do is probably to use our new SPECFEM3D_SESAME version
(which is available on the CIG SVN server) with the "old" classical
(analytical) mesher of SPECFEM3D_BASIN, which our main developer
Pieyre Le Loher has ported to SPECFEM3D_SESAME.

Another option is to create a very simple mesh with the "CUBIT"
mesh generator, and then run it with SPECFEM3D_SESAME.

You can contact Pieyre Le Loher <pieyre.le_loher at inria.fr> for more
information if needed.

A bientôt,
Dimitri.

--
Dimitri Komatitsch - dimitri.komatitsch aT univ-pau.fr
Professor, University of Pau, Institut universitaire de France,