[CIG-SEISMO] How to install SPECFEM1D

Dimitri Komatitsch dimitri.komatitsch at get.obs-mip.fr
Sun Aug 7 10:43:06 PDT 2011

Hi,

Just install a recent version of gfortran that includes option
"-Wunused-labels"

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.0.4/gfortran/Warning-Options.html

or else remove "-Wunused-labels" from file flags.guess and rerun configure.

On 08/01/2011 05:31 AM, leonciokof wrote:
> I need help for install SPECFEM1D. It does not work ./configure and the
> output the make is:
>
> gfortran -std=gnu -fimplicit-none -frange-check -O2 -Wunused-labels
> -Waliasing -Wampersand -Wsurprising -Wline-truncation -Wunderflow -c -o
> obj/wave.o wave.f90
> f951: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wunused-labels"
> make: *** [obj/wave.o] Error 1
>
> System:
> openSUSE 11.2 (x86_64)
> VERSION = 11.2
>
> Thank
>

> --
> Leonardo Antonio Gatica Quezada
> /ubuntuparatodos.wordpress.com/ <http://ubuntuparatodos.wordpress.com>

Dimitri Komatitsch - dimitri.komatitsch aT get.obs-mip.fr
Professor, University of Toulouse and Institut universitaire de France,
CNRS UMR 5563 GET, France   http://www.univ-pau.fr/~dkomati1