[CIG-SEISMO] MINEOS question

Walter Landry walter at geodynamics.org
Tue Oct 11 11:13:33 PDT 2011

Hi Evan,

I am really not all that familiar with Mineos.  I am Cc'ing this
message to the cig-seismo mailing list where someone else may be able
to help.

The one thing I can say is that if the code is hanging forever, try
running it in a debugger.  So something like

  gdb mineos

If it hangs forever, then press Ctrl-C and the debugger will show you
where the code is stuck.  That may give you some idea of why it is
getting stuck.

Cheers,
Walter Landry