[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM3D_GLOBE - configure.ac inconsistency

Elliott Sales de Andrade esalesde at physics.utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 18 14:39:53 PDT 2012

Hi again,

One more thing that's missing from `configure.ac` but is in `configure`
is an `AC_SUBST` for the `AR`, `ARFLAGS` and `RANLIB` variables.

However, since there is no description in the help for the current
`configure` script, I think these variables need to be placed in some
`AC_ARG_VAR` calls instead.

--
Elliott Sales de Andrade <esalesde at physics.utoronto.ca>
University of Toronto (Physics)