[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM3D missing xdecompose_mesh_SCOTCH

Mark Dalton mdalton at princeton.edu
Thu May 10 07:44:29 PDT 2012

If you are building from the source you downloaded, you need to
build that package:

% ls trunk/src/decompose_mesh_SCOTCH/
constants_decompose_mesh_SCOTCH.h  Makefile.in                        README
decompose_mesh_SCOTCH.f90          part_decompose_mesh_SCOTCH.f90
scotch_5.1.11
Makefile                           program_decompose_mesh_SCOTCH.f90

% cd trunk
% make xdecompose_mesh_SCOTCH
       # .. the last line links and places the executable in the bin
directory defined.
mpif90   -o  ../../bin/xdecompose_mesh_SCOTCH
../../obj/dec/part_decompose_mesh_SCOTCH.o
../../obj/dec/decompose_mesh_SCOTCH.o
../../obj/dec/program_decompose_mesh_SCOTCH.o -I"scotch_5.1.11/include"
-L"scotch_5.1.11/lib" -lscotch -lscotcherr

Mark