[CIG-SEISMO] Problems with SPECFEM3D GEOTECH

Hom Nath Gharti hgharti at princeton.edu
Wed Nov 28 11:34:49 PST 2012

Hi,

All object files and executables will be stored in bin/ folder after you
successfully compile the package. You need to configure and compile the
package following the instructions as described in the manual. For
which, you need CMake, recent Fortran compiler, and optionally SCOTCH
and MPI for parallel. If you are familiar with the Makefile and all
compilers are appropriately installed, there is also a test Makefile in
src/ folder that you can directly modify and compile the package.

Let me know if you have any problems during configuration and
compilation.

Thanks,
Hom Nath

> > From: ggrimald <ggrimald at unisa.it>
> >
> > Date: November 28, 2012 4:30:19 AM EST
> >
> > To: <cig-seismo at geodynamics.org>
> >
> > Subject: [CIG-SEISMO] Problems with SPECFEM3D GEOTECH
> >

> > Dear Geodynamics,
> >
> > I downoladed the SPECFEM3D GEOTECH compressed folder and, following
> > the instructions reported in the .pdf document, I decompressed the
> > file. Unfortunately the "bin" folder is empty but in the user manual
> > is reported that "all object
les and executables are stored in this