[CIG-SEISMO] CPML in SPECFEM3D

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Wed Nov 28 13:59:11 PST 2012

Hi,

The new version with CPML support is currently being tested. I think it
should be ready by the end of December, which means that we will likely
release it in January. We will make an announcement.

Yes, please email me your new routines for a user-defined force. We will
be glad to add it to the official version of the code.

Thank you,
Best,

Dimitri.