[CIG-SEISMO] Customizing jpeg images from SPECFEM2D?

Dara Farrell d.m.farrell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:33:31 PDT 2012

This is just a display query; I was wondering whether there was a way for a
user to change the colours of the layers. I see that there is an option in
the Par_file to have SPECFEM2D recognize acoustic layers and colour them
blue, but for my problem I do not have shear in the bottom and so both
layers appear blue. Alternatively if there was a way to have a line of
demarcation between layers that would work as well.

Thank you for your assistance!

Best,
Dara Farrell