[CIG-SEISMO] read external_model with SPECFEM3D

obermana at ujf-grenoble.fr obermana at ujf-grenoble.fr
Mon Apr 15 23:29:08 PDT 2013

Dear Help Team,

I have successfully used Specfem2D to include an external
heterogeneous model, that I created with a different program, in form
of a " .xyz" file.

Now I would like to do the same thing with SPECFEM3D but I do not
think that I can adjust the model_external.f90 file to this need on my
own...(reading the external file)...
I was wondering if someone has already done this? Is there a
possibility using the already implemented model_tomography with a
forward simulation?

Thank you very much for your help/comments.
Kind regards,
Anne Obermann