[CIG-SEISMO] .xyz format

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Fri Apr 19 04:47:17 PDT 2013

Hi Julie and Anne,

By .xyz format do you mean a simple ASCII file with a list of model
values for a regular x,y,z grid?
If so I think it would be useful to add this as an option to the
official version of SPECFEM. In that case, Julie could you email me the
files you mention below? we will then merge your modifications into the
official source code.

Thanks,
Dimitri.