[CIG-SEISMO] When publish the newest code packages(Including C-PML)) ?

Qiwei Zhan qwzhan.duke at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 18:57:15 PST 2013

Dear Professors and other Scientists,

I am studying SPECFEM3D (Cartesian) now, and really admire your generous
contributions to provide such a great code packages for us to learn.

But I am confronted with many puzzles when using the *developments
codes*which can downloaded from

git clone --recursive https://github.com/geodynamics/specfem3d.git   ,

which is much more wonderful and flexible than the old SPECFEM3D published
on 2012. But this code downloaded from the above is a bit full of bugs,
especially the example cases.

Since you have published the newest User Manual version 2.1 (Including
C-PML), but the corresponding code package has not been published formally
yet.   In addition,
 I am really longing to use this code, therefore  I am wondering when you
will publish the newest code packages?  Could you tell me  ?

I am looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Qiwei Zhan
--
*Qiwei Zhan*
PhD Candidate