[CIG-SEISMO] When publish the newest code packages(Including C-PML)) ?

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Wed Dec 18 05:24:39 PST 2013

Dear Qiwei Zhan,

Thank you very much for your message. In principle the version you got
with "git clone" should work fine, and that was the right thing to do.

If you find problems in the examples please let us know (ideally be
leaving a bug report on our Git repository at GitHub, otherwise by
sending us an email) and we will try to fix them.

Please be as precise as possible in the bug report.

Thank you,