[CIG-SEISMO] tomography model

Yingzi Ying yingzi.ying at me.com
Sat Jan 5 15:33:23 PST 2013

Dear all,

I was going to build a tomographic model by setting "MODEL = tomo" in
the Par_file and providing a tomography_model.xyz in the in_data_files
folder. I ran the SPECFEM3D V2.0.1 modules xmeshfem3D,
xgenerate_databases and xspecfem3D in sequence.

Unfortunately, the results are exactly as the same as from default model
built by xmeshfem3d, that the tomo model setting does not work.

Could anyone kindly tell me how to build a tomographic model rather than
using CUBIT.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Yingzi