[CIG-SEISMO] synthetic global seismic waveform

yuanyuan liu johnny.lyy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 07:06:16 PST 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

       I am Yuanyuan Liu, a graduate student in stony brook university. Right now, i am working with Prof. William Holt, on a new technique to calculate Rayleigh wave phase velocity. We are using the synthetic waveforms of USarray stations from http://global.shakemovie.princeton.edu/home.jsp to do the calculation and we already have some results. In order to test their accuracy, i am wondering if you have the input Rayleigh wave velocity model(100s-125s) for the whole US to compare with, or if you know someone who has such information. Your kind help is really appreciated.

Sincerely,
Yuanyuan Liu