[CIG-SEISMO] synthetic global seismic waveform

Jeroen Tromp jtromp at princeton.edu
Tue Jan 22 09:28:34 PST 2013

Dear Yuanyuan Liu:

I'm not sure what you mean by "the input Rayleigh wave velocity model".
The simulations are based on S362ANI and Crust2.0, as described in this
article:

Tromp, J., Komatitsch, D., Hjorleifsdottir, V., Liu, Q., Zhu, H., Peter,
D., Bozdag, E., McRitchie, D., Friberg, P., Trabant, C., and Hutko, A.
"Near real-time simulations of global CMT earthquakes." /Geophys. J.
Int/., 183 (2010): 381-389.

or on the ShakeMovie web site:

http://global.shakemovie.princeton.edu/science.jsp

Sincerely,