[CIG-SEISMO] Asking SPECFEM2D SU format

Yang Luo yangl.princeton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:55:24 PDT 2013

Hi there,

I have been away from the group for quite a while, so I'm not sure whether
anyone has modified that portion of the code.
If no one has, the *.bin files are the seismograms in seismic unix format,
if you turn the SU_FORMAT on.
Sometimes you need to swapbytes, before you can view it correctly in SU.

As for Cubit, the answer is yes. But again my experience is long ago and
may not be applicable to current version.
So I will skip the details and let others have the oppotunity to explain
this part.

Thanks,
Yang