[CIG-SEISMO] Asking SPECFEM2D SU format

Jungrak SON jrson2011 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 10:16:41 PDT 2013

Thank you all so much for help.

  Your comments were really helpful and I also found
su_create_Paul_cristini.py file in UTILS/ folder, but it had some errors. I
fixed it a little and have used it to plot SU seismogram. It would be great
honor if I can contribute to fix SPECFEM2D errors, so let me attach my
python file here.

Thanks again and have a good day. Sincerely,

- Jungrak Son ( J.Son )
MS student at Texas A&M University