[CIG-SEISMO] A question about model meshing using Trelis

俞红玉 yuhongyu2006 at 163.com
Mon Jul 22 20:30:07 PDT 2013

 Dear Sir/Madam,

 I am a PhD candidate of Geophysics in Peking University, China. I started to do some numerical simulations of Ordos Block in China. The tool I want to use is SPECFEM3D and Trelis( a new generation of CUBIT).

 Now I encounter a meshing problem, which is how to mesh a brick without a volume of partial sphere. Dr. Hejun Zhu suggests me asking for some help from you. Please find the preliminary model I've made in the attached file 'Ordos_model_v1.cub'.

 I am very appreciate your kindness.

 Best Regards,
 Hongyu