[CIG-SEISMO] Specfem3DGlobe

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Thu Jul 25 08:52:20 PDT 2013

Dear all,

Thanks for this bug report. I have just fixed the problem. All the
executables are now created by default.

You can svn update.
(if so, you will notice that a few new parameters have been added to
DATA/Par_file (unrelated to this small bug); you can edit file
DATA/Par_file and cut and paste them from there)