[CIG-SEISMO] please do not commit anything to the SVN trunk of SPECFEM3D_GLOBE in August

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Tue Jul 30 08:11:58 PDT 2013

Dear all,

Daniel Peter is in the process of merging the GPU version of
SPECFEM3D_GLOBE into the official trunk version. He is going to finish
that in August. Thus, please do not commit anything to the SVN trunk of
SPECFEM3D_GLOBE in August. If you have changes or suggestions please
email them to him and cc me instead of using SVN.

We will send you an email when we are done. (probably in the beginning
of September)

Thank you,