[CIG-SEISMO] Mineos Problems

Kai Deng kaid at vt.edu
Wed May 1 19:25:43 PDT 2013

Hi,

I tried to calculate synthetic seismograms using mineos with 825 radial
knots in the model. I modified the parameter mk in the source code
everywhere and recompiled the code. The program minos_bran and eigcon run
successfully and generated the eigenfunctions. However, when it comes to the
program green, the following information appeared:

fmt: read unexpected character

apparent state: unit 9 named db.eigf.sph.mode.eigen

last format:
(I8,1X,I8,1X,A1,1X,I8,1X,4(F16.5,1X),I8,1X,2(I4,1X),A2,1X,I10,1X,A64,1X,A32,
1X,I8,1X,A17)

lately reading sequential formatted external IO

I am wondering what is going on there. Are there other parameters that
should be modified while I changed mk ?

Thank you!