[CIG-SEISMO] Specfem 3D ,CMTSOLUTION issue

赵芳 zhaofang1983 at qq.com
Thu May 2 23:32:34 PDT 2013

Hi ,Now ,I use Specfem 3D to simulate.I know ,use CMTSOLUTION to describe the source and the source data is obtain from CMT .But ,now ,I want to use different  source frequencies ,like 1,3 and 5HZ ,i don't know how to compile the CMTSOLUTION file ,could you me an example or some advice ?
I am looking forward your reply !

Thank you !!

                                                                                                                               fang zhao