[CIG-SEISMO] Simple Asking SPECFEM2D

Jungrak SON jrson2011 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 16:07:17 PST 2013

Before asking, I appreciate to whom may have tried to develop this great
tool.

Hi, I am a beginning master student in Geophysics and please let me ask
about SPECFEM2D " *Par_file* ".

At the line of " *# time step parameters* ", I used to set " *USER_T0 *" as
*zero*. This is convenient to use automatically calculated one. However,*
may I ask why result  time always starts from negative value? what should I
do to make the simulation start from zero time?*

Thanks for your time and concerning. Please * please let me know how to
control this.

Best regards,

P.S. I am trying to use this tool for near-surface heterogeneous land
seismic simulation. :) I trust this amazing SEM tool must be the best
method for my research. Thank you.

- JungRak Son

Master Student at Texas A&M University