[CIG-SEISMO] Simple Asking SPECFEM2D

Anton Gulley gullant at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 16:40:14 PST 2013

Hi JungRak

As far as I am aware the source type you will have is a Ricker wavelet.  It
is convenient to have the time start before zero so the peak of the Ricker
wavelet is at zero.

I am unaware of how to do what you ask using the source_file or Par_file
other than by editing the source code.

You can always apply a shift in time to your output files

Hope this helps
Anton

PhD student at Auckland University