[CIG-SEISMO] Specfem3D installation instructions for Mac

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Sat Nov 16 12:15:52 PST 2013

Hi Alexandra,
I do not remember any particular problems installing Specfem3D on Mac, not sure if there are any Lion specific issues. Make sure you have gfortran (or some other Fortran compiler) and MPI (e.g. openmpi) correctly installed and point to their location when configuring.

Should you need further help, maybe send further details, otherwise it is a bit difficult understand the exact problem.

Cheers,
~petr