[CIG-SEISMO] Time series as input

masson masson at ipgp.fr
Wed Apr 2 23:19:14 PDT 2014

Hi Stephen,

We also wrote a paper on that, as for now, I am using a modified
version Specfem Globe (that is computing/compressing the external/global
wavefield) for the global and our Regional code RegSEM  for the local. I
plan to interface with the Axisem (3D seismograms in a 1D Earth Model)
code too sometime soon. You can download the paper and a movie showing
how this works here :

Movie :

https://sites.google.com/site/ydermasson/RegSEM_Globe.m4v?attredirects=0&d=1

Paper :