[CIG-SEISMO] Examples in new version not updated.

Carl Tape carltape at gi.alaska.edu
Tue Aug 12 11:41:46 PDT 2014

Dear John,

Did you try the default example? As far as I know, this has been
working, and the instructions there should match the names of the
scripts. (The process.sh script has been gone since before your
email.) I just now checked everything in the latest developmental
version (including generating the mesh).

The checkout command is:
git clone --branch devel https://github.com/geodynamics/specfem3d.git

It is possible that the other examples do need updating, but it's
always best to make sure that the default example works for you.

We certainly want to have functional instructions, so thank you for
your feedback!

Thanks,
Carl

Carl Tape