[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM3D_GLOBE - topography ON when onecrust is used?

Laura Parisi (ENV) L.Parisi at uea.ac.uk
Wed Aug 27 10:09:16 PDT 2014

Hello,

I know that this can sound as a stupid question but... could anyone please confirm me that SPECFEM3D_GLOBE use the TOPOGRAPHY if, in the Par_file, the TOPOGRAPHY flag is TRUE but the model name is *_onecrust? Same question for the OCEANS flag. I tried to follow the flow of the code and I couldn't find any line where it switches these flags OFF in case of onecrust, but I would like to have your confirmation. Many thanks.

Regards,

Laura

Ph.D. student in Seismology
School of Environmental Sciences