[CIG-SEISMO] How to determine moment tensor in SPECFEM2D

Daoyuan Sun daoyuans at usc.edu
Tue Feb 4 11:21:06 PST 2014

Dear all,

We have recently updated the approach used in Helmberger & Vidale's paper.
The details can be found in the manuscript we are preparing:

http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~dli/fd2d.pdf

Sincerely,

Daoyuan

On Feb 4, 2014, at 8:18 AM, Jeroen Tromp <jtromp at princeton.edu<mailto:jtromp at princeton.edu>>
 wrote:

Dear all:

In the context of this discussion, this paper may also be of interest:

Helmberger & Vidale, BSSA, 78(1), 109-121

Sincerely,

Jeroen Tromp