[CIG-SEISMO] Asking snapshots in SPECFEM2D

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Fri Feb 28 07:27:04 PST 2014

Dear all,

Yes, you can use "output_wavefield_dumps = .true." to do that.

If what you record is pressure rather than displacement please get the
latest development version of the code from our GIT server rather than
the master branch because there was a bug that I fixed a few days ago.
If you record displacement both versions are fine.

Best wishes,
Dimitri.