[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM3D_2.1 installation issus

胡喆骞 huzheqian at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 09:01:43 PDT 2014

Hi experts:
   I'm Steven Hu.
   I installed SPECFEM3D 2.0 at 2012.

   But there are some issues when I install SPECFEM3D 2.1.
   The latest version SPECFEM3D 2.1 has been download via svn.
   The environment as blow:
   OS:  CentOS 6.5 X86_64
   gcc: 4.4.7
   openmpi: 1.8.1

   I follow README_SPECFEM3D_FAULT to install.
   At chapter "INSTALLATION":
1.Copy the start-up and source files to the root directory,.
   Everything is OK.
2.Modify compiler options if needed,.
   I'm not sure how to modify it, so I do nothing.
3. Configure the package, for instance.
   I use the code as blow:
 ./configure --prefix=/opt/SP21 FC=gfortran MPIFC=mpif90
 But there is an error:    -bash: ./configure: Permission denied
 then I run:
 [root at CentOS new_fault_db]# chmod 775 *
 after that I run again "configure"
 [root at CentOS new_fault_db]# ./configure --prefix=/opt/SP21 FC=gfortran
MPIFC=mpif90
then successful
4. Compile the package

*There are lots of warnings and errors that I don't known how to solve
them.*  *Warnings as blow:*

[root at CentOS new_fault_db]# make
gfortran  -std=gnu -fimplicit-none -frange-check -O3 -pedantic
-pedantic-errors -Waliasing -Wampersand -Wline-truncation -Wsurprising
-Wunderflow -fno-trapping-math -c -o obj/assemble_MPI_scalar.o
assemble_MPI_scalar.f90
assemble_MPI_scalar.f90:47.36:

  real(kind=CUSTOM_REAL), dimension(NGLOB_AB) :: array_val
                                    1
Warning: Extension: Symbol 'nglob_ab' is used before it is typed at (1)
assemble_MPI_scalar.f90:143.21:

  integer, dimension(NGLOB_AB) :: array_val
                     1
Warning: Extension: Symbol 'nglob_ab' is used before it is typed at (1)
assemble_MPI_scalar.f90:237.36:

  real(kind=CUSTOM_REAL), dimension(NGLOB_AB) :: array_val
                                    1
Warning: Extension: Symbol 'nglob_ab' is used before it is typed at (1)
assemble_MPI_scalar.f90:242.67:

  real(kind=CUSTOM_REAL),
dimension(max_nibool_interfaces_ext_mesh,num_interfac
                                                                   1
Warning: Extension: Symbol 'num_interfaces_ext_mesh' is used before it is
typed at (1)
assemble_MPI_scalar.f90:300.36:

  real(kind=CUSTOM_REAL), dimension(NGLOB_AB) :: array_val
                                    1
Warning: Extension: Symbol 'nglob_ab' is used before it is typed at (1)
assemble_MPI_scalar.f90:305.67:

  real(kind=CUSTOM_REAL),
dimension(max_nibool_interfaces_ext_mesh,num_interfac
                                                                   1
Warning: Extension: Symbol 'num_interfaces_ext_mesh' is used before it is
typed at (1)

  *Errors as blow:*

gfortran  -std=gnu -fimplicit-none -frange-check -O3 -pedantic
-pedantic-errors -Waliasing -Wampersand -Wline-truncation -Wsurprising
-Wunderflow -fno-trapping-math -c -o obj/fault_solver_common.o
fault_solver_common.f90
fault_solver_common.f90:49.2:

  class(fault_type), intent(inout) :: bc
  1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:61.18:

  read(IIN_BIN) bc%nspec,bc%nglob
                  1
Error: Syntax error in READ statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:62.34:

  if (.NOT.PARALLEL_FAULT .and. bc%nspec==0) return
                                  1
Error: Syntax error in IF-expression at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:63.8:

  if (bc%nspec>0) then
        1
Error: Syntax error in IF-expression at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:65.15:

    allocate(bc%ibulk1(bc%nglob))
               1
Error: Syntax error in ALLOCATE statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:66.15:

    allocate(bc%ibulk2(bc%nglob))
               1
Error: Syntax error in ALLOCATE statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:67.15:

    allocate(bc%R(3,3,bc%nglob))
               1
Error: Syntax error in ALLOCATE statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:68.15:

    allocate(bc%coord(3,(bc%nglob)))
               1
Error: Syntax error in ALLOCATE statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:69.15:

    allocate(bc%invM1(bc%nglob))
               1
Error: Syntax error in ALLOCATE statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:70.15:

    allocate(bc%invM2(bc%nglob))
               1
Error: Syntax error in ALLOCATE statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:71.15:

    allocate(bc%B(bc%nglob))
               1
Error: Syntax error in ALLOCATE statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:72.15:

    allocate(bc%Z(bc%nglob))
               1
Error: Syntax error in ALLOCATE statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:74.33:

    allocate(ibool1(NGLLSQUARE,bc%nspec))
                                 1
Error: Invalid form of array reference at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:75.38:

    allocate(normal(NDIM,NGLLSQUARE,bc%nspec))
                                      1
Error: Invalid form of array reference at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:76.38:

    allocate(jacobian2Dw(NGLLSQUARE,bc%nspec))
                                      1
Error: Invalid form of array reference at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:81.20:

    read(IIN_BIN) bc%ibulk1
                    1
Error: Syntax error in READ statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:82.20:

    read(IIN_BIN) bc%ibulk2
                    1
Error: Syntax error in READ statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:83.20:

    read(IIN_BIN) bc%coord(1,:)
                    1
Error: Syntax error in READ statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:84.20:

    read(IIN_BIN) bc%coord(2,:)
                    1
Error: Syntax error in READ statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:85.20:

    read(IIN_BIN) bc%coord(3,:)
                    1
Error: Syntax error in READ statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:87.4:

    bc%dt = dt_tmp
    1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:89.4:

    bc%B = 0e0_CUSTOM_REAL
    1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:90.22:

    allocate(nxyz(3,bc%nglob))
                      1
Error: Invalid form of array reference at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:92.13:

    do e=1,bc%nspec
             1
Error: Syntax error in DO statement at (1)
fault_solver_common.f90:96.8:
        bc%B(k) = bc%B(k) + jacobian2Dw(ij,e)
        1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
Fatal Error: Error count reached limit of 25.
make: *** [obj/fault_solver_common.o] Error 1

   Could you please help me ?
   How about these Warnings and Errors?
   Thank you very much!