[CIG-SEISMO] NameError: name 'cubit2specfem3d' is not defined

Yingzi Ying yingzi.ying at me.com
Sun Mar 2 08:40:16 PST 2014

Hi All,

I was migrating to the git version (Stable Release) of SPECFEM3D. I was
going to build a tomography model and tried to run the example
"examples/tomographic_model".

I copied down the *.py files into a my desktop and executed "cubit
-nographics tomoblock_mesh.py", then cubit told me

  NameError: name 'cubit2specfem3d' is not defined

My Cubit Version 13.2 Build 47708

PS: I can use my previous "boundary_definition.py" and
"cubit2specfem3d.py" to generate "MESH" and use
"convert_external_layers_of_a_given_mesh_to_CPML_layers.f90" to generate
"absorbing_cpml_file" with no problem.

Best regards,
Yingzi