[CIG-SEISMO] the minos bug?

zhanglingyun zly198712280572 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 00:19:14 PST 2014

Dear Group:

    I'm working on the normal mode splitting due to the structure using the
perturbation method. The first step is to compute the "zero

" solution under the SNREI model. We can achieve this by using the Mineos
software(Guy Masters, Woodhouse). Here I calculate it, but is raised some
errors. The major problem is that the programming will pause when calculate
the spheroidal mode, especially the -1S(3) mode. I don't know where the
error is, could you help me to solve this problem? I had tried trials and
errors and don't want to give up, would you like to help me?  Maybe it is
not a case for you, but it troubled me for a long time. I had uploaded the
code associated  with letter(you should chmod+x execute_example to make it
executable), I really need your help, show my best regards to you.