[CIG-SEISMO] (no subject)

Shutian Ma shutian33 at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 15 19:04:47 PDT 2014

Hello,

I downloaded the package 'mineos', compiled and installed onto my Ubuntu (12.04) linux machine.
I made several test calculations using command line:
RUN_MINEOS.csh prem_noocean
The running seems normal, but the generated synthetics and green functions seem not correct.
The attached file show you some generated traces.

I did not change any parameters' values in the script, RUN_MINEOS.csh.
I also displayed the original Syndat.wfdisc and green.wfdisc in your package (mineos-1.0.2). They are different from those I calculated.
Could you possibly check your codes again to make sure the package you put online can be used to generate correct results?
Thanks in advance,
Shutian Ma (PhD)