[CIG-SEISMO] Is SH plane-wave implemented in specfem2d?

Seokho Jeong seokho.jeong at canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Aug 3 20:55:43 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I was trying to run a simulation with SH plane wave as source. I was
under the impression that this is possible, but when I ran the
simulation it only produced zero displacement everywhere.

SV plane wave and SH point source appear to be working fine.

Is this not doable yet? or did I make a mistake in my input files?

Best regards,
Seokho