[CIG-SEISMO] Using visit to visualize sw4 volimage files

Jose A. Abell M. jaabell at ucdavis.edu
Fri Aug 7 14:44:40 PDT 2015

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 2:32 PM, Petersson, Anders <petersson1 at llnl.gov>
wrote:

> of the 3-D mesh, i.e., image files and not volimage files. We make most of

​Hi Anders,

Thanks for the reply. I had been doing smaller simulations where I was
interested in looking at the complete displacement field. I modified the
volimage plugin on visit head branch to be able to visualize these (big) 3D
images. If you're interested I can provide it for you. I can see why you
would only use slices for a real simulation, those things are huge!

Thanks again!

Jose​

--

José Abell