[CIG-SEISMO] Determine/set frequencies in specfem3d simulation

Hom Nath Gharti hgharti at princeton.edu
Tue Dec 8 07:44:13 PST 2015

Dear Michael,

I think

if you use force point source (USE_FORCE_POINT_SOURCE = .true. in
DATA/Par_file),
  you can define frequency in "f0" parameter in DATA/FORCESOLUTION

if you use a moment-tensor source
  you can define frequency in "half duration" parameter in DATA/CMTSOLUTION.

 I once simulated a 500kHz source without any problem.

Best,
Hom Nath