[CIG-SEISMO] UTM problem

s.khan at utwente.nl s.khan at utwente.nl
Mon Dec 21 04:37:01 PST 2015

Dear All,

Recently, I was working on an area that lies in utm zone 43 without any issues. Now that I am working on an area that lies in zone 42, it has problem with solver. The issue is that when I change the utm zone to 42 in the Part_file, it gives me this error "need at least on receiver". I know the receivers are located at the right place. If I run the same model with setting utm zone to 43, it runs without any error. However, from the output we can see that the source location is not where it is supposed to be (i.e. displaced from its original position (to the west)). I don't know why is it stuck to zone 43? Is the dislocation source because of this?

Thanks
Best regards,
Saad Khan