[CIG-SEISMO] Could I use Force Point Source in specfem3d_globe?

cxh757 cxh757 at 126.com
Fri Jun 19 06:40:06 PDT 2015

Hi Dimitri

Thanks for your reply.

So If I want to use a force source in specfem3d_globe, I just (1) set USE_FORCE_POINT_SOURCE as .true. in setup/constants.h.in, (2) then copy FORCESOLUTION  in SPECFEM3D (_Cartesian) and paste it in SPECFEM3D_GLOBE.
Is it right?

But I notice that there is "factor force source" flag both in FORCESOLUTION file and setup/constants.h.in file. Which one will be used during calculation?

Yours
Xiaohan Chen