[CIG-SEISMO] Could I use Force Point Source in specfem3d_globe?

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Fri Jun 19 05:09:13 PDT 2015

Hi Xiaohan Chen, Hi all,

I do not think that is fixed/closed yet, since the Git issue is still
open, however it is probably easy to test and to fix if needed because
adding a force source is very easy in the SEM.

I think the current code is probably OK, it is just untested and thus we
would need somebody to test it carefully once and then close the Git issue.

Thanks,
Dimitri.