[CIG-SEISMO] quick questions about the software

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Wed Mar 4 02:03:22 PST 2015

Hi Yenan,

Thanks! Is your question related to SPECFEM3D or to another package?
(the mailing list is common to several packages)

If so, the answer to the first question is currently no, but outputting
the strain and rotations would be easy to add, we could tell you where
to add that and then we could make your modification part of the
official package since it could be very useful to other users.

For the second question yes, there are examples in directory
"EXAMPLES/fault_examples". (that part is developed by Jean Paul
Ampuero's group at Caltech)