[CIG-SEISMO] quick questions about the software

Bernhard Schuberth mail at bernhard-schuberth.de
Wed Mar 11 04:59:26 PDT 2015

Hi Yenan, hi everybody,

please find attached a tar-archive with all the routines added/changed
in SPECFEM3D_GLOBE (an older version from around 1 year ago) to output
rotations. All relevant parts are marked with comments labelled "BS BS".

At the time, we had decided to add the rotational components to the
array "seismograms" (so NCMP needs to be set to 6 instead of 3 at
compile-time if those components are needed). It might be worthwhile to
think about changing the behaviour and to include the option of
outputting rotations (and strain) as parameter in "Par_file" so that the
user can decide at run-time.

Please let me know in case of trouble with the code.

Best wishes,

Bernhard

E-Mail:	mail at bernhard-schuberth.de
Info:	        www.bernhard-schuberth.de