[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM3D smaller test case

Branimir Dickov branimir.dickov at bsc.es
Thu Mar 12 05:00:20 PDT 2015

Dear,

I'am interesting to run SPECFEM3D package with lower number of MPI
processes 64, 96 or 128. Can you provide me with the INPUT set that can
be run with that number of MPI processes. On the PRACE site I found two
test cases that are run with pretty big number of MPI processes 864 and
11616. The reason is that I want to generate execution TRACE which I
will use as input to event-driven cluster simulator.

Best regards,
Branimir
//

WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer