[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM3D:Kinematic and dynamic fault sources and CUBIT

Jean-Paul (Pablo) Ampuero ampuero at gps.caltech.edu
Thu May 21 21:00:42 PDT 2015

Dear Jenny,
We, the developers of the fault source modules of SPECFEM3D, have no experience with GID.
If you have specific questions about chapter 6 of the manual please send them to me and I will
update it accordingly.
Jean Paul (Pablo) Ampuero
Assistant Professor of Seismology
Seismological Laboratory - California Institute of Technology
http://www.seismolab.caltech.edu/ampuero_jp.html